Below you will find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
If you can't find an answer below please contact the bloomjar team.
- How do i pay for my order
- You can pay by Credit card or Paypal
- Why does my bloomjar look different to the website?
- All our jars are hand painted so no two are exactly the same. This is also the case with flowers. Due to the nature of flowers all bunches will vary slightly.
- When will my order be delivered?
- You have the ability to select your delivery day and time slot when you place your order. We do our best to deliver in the selected times frames but sometimes due to circumstances out of our control we may be outside the timeframe selected.
- Is same day delivery available?
- YES, as long as order has been received by 12pm and our delivery slots are not already full.
- Where do you deliver?
- Currently we deliver to the gold coast only. Our delivery area covers most of the gold coast. To see if you are in our available delivery area enter your postcode at checkout
- What if no one is home when my order is delivered?
- No problem, we will leave them in a safe place. Each jar is delivered with a small amount of water to keep flowers fresh until someone arrives home to collect.
- We do not accept responsibility for theft after delivery occurs.
- How will i know if my order has been delivered?
- We will send you a confirmation email once delivery has been completed.
- How do we contact you if there is an issue with my order?
- If you have any issues or concerns you can contact the bloomjar team by email at email@example.com
- Alternatively you can send us a message via Facebook
- Can I cancel my order?
- If you wish to cancel an order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before your selected delivery date. If cancellation request is not received before 7am on the date of delivery we are unable to cancel the order.
- How often do you change your collections?
- We offer a new bloomjar collection every week! Each week will feature a new bunch of blooms with a selection of 3 jars to choose from. New collections are launched every tuesday.
- How should I care for my bloomjar?
- All jars will come with a small amount of water when delivered. Water should be added once jar has been received. Change water every 2 - 3 days to keep fresh for longer. Keep away from direct sunlight, this will wilt flowers.
- Jars are hand painted pieces, they should not be placed in a dishwasher. When cleaning rinse with hot water.
- Do you do special events or functions?
- Sure, Just email us at email@example.com